Our experienced care management and coordination can help with one or many aspects of your care and living arrangements, allowing you to maintain your independence in the place you call home.
Care management can be anything and everything you need to support yourself or a person you care about, including assessment, advocacy, problem-solving, planning, and coaching. We provide a client-centered approach to planning for long-term support on a regular basis. We can develop a plan and provide ongoing oversight or you can follow the plan on your own.
What can care management offer you and your loved ones?
- Provide advocacy as needed for medical and/or psychosocial concerns.
- Assist in managing your calendar of appointments, events, and transportation needs.
- Educate you, your loved ones, and other members of your support network on your medical or psychosocial concerns.
- Provide continual assessment and oversight of your changing needs.
- Act as a liaison by communicating with multiple parties, including families, hospitals, and rehab facilities as needed to support the discharge planning process to ensure a safe return home.
- Ensures continuity of care among caregivers providing services on a daily basis.
- Assist with processing long-term care insurance claims.
- Assist with making referrals for both internal and external services.
- Assist with other social service-related inquiries as needed.
Our care management program includes a comprehensive needs assessment to develop a personalized plan, including action steps and suggestions for current situational improvement and long-term decision-making.