Care management can be anything and everything you need to support yourself or a person you care about, including assessment, advocacy, problem-solving, planning, and coaching.
- Provide advocacy as needed for medical and/or psychosocial concerns.
- Assist in managing your calendar of appointments, events and transportation needs.
- Educate you, your loved ones and other members of your support network on your medical or psychosocial concerns.
- Provide continual assessment and oversight of your changing needs.
- Act as a liaison by communicating with multiple parties, including families, hospitals, and rehab facilities as needed to support the discharge planning process to ensure a safe return home.
- Ensures continuity of care among caregivers providing services on a daily basis.
- Assist with processing long term care insurance claims.
- Assist with making referrals for both internal and external services.
- Assist with other social service related inquiries as needed.